Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Has anybody actually shot 200T?

  1. #11
    crimsonson
    Guest crimsonson's Avatar

    Post

    The Vision 200T's grain is probably, what I am expecting, to be tighter than Ekta, but not even close to the micro grain of K40.

    In my opinion as long as it is compareable to Ekta, I m cool with it.


    ------------------

  2. #12
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crimsonson:
    The Vision 200T's grain is probably, what I am expecting, to be tighter than Ekta, but not even close to the micro grain of K40. In my opinion as long as it is compareable to Ekta, I m cool with it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well, I have yet to shoot any S8 negative but the demo tape I have from pro8mm that shows the 200 neg is grain city. What makes it more grainy than E 160 (to me) is that the grain shows up as white dancing dots in all the black areas. I don't particularly like the look, myself. The 50 asa is not bad, though.

    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

  3. #13
    Roget
    Guest Roget's Avatar

    Post

    How does 200T's grain compare to Ektachrome? For that matter compared to K40? I've never shot any of the fast negative films because I simply can't imagine the grain being acceptable (This is obviously an uninformed opinion.)

    I'd appreciate your informed opinions.

    Regards,
    Roget

    ------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •